I am excited to announce that all the years of hard work have paid off and I'm ready to launch the book!
Join me on February 22, 6:30-9:30pm at Lago Bar and Grill, 1001 Queen Elizabeth Drive for an amazing evening out sponsored by MG Law. No tickets are required, but RSVP is appreciated to estimate attendance.
Just a few of the things you can expect from the evening (full schedule to follow):
- a Love Your Brain meditation session by Ottawa's own Kate Durie
- guest speaker, Gordon Stringer, to talk about Rowan's Law and concussion education
- a keynote by former NHL player, Doug Smith
- a live, TBI friendly, music performance by local songwriter, Danielle Allard
- silent auction with various amazing TBI services!
- delicious hors d'oeuvres throughout the evening
- and so much more
Books for Purchase
Books will be available for purchase on site via cash or credit card or you can purchase them ahead of time and set aside for you.
There is a paid parking lot across from the restaurant, please note, you can speak to any of the restaurant staff who will provide you with a free parking permit on your way out.
For any additional questions, please see the Facebook event page.
Looking forward to seeing you there!